Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LOVE it...LUST it...LIVE in it Fall 2010

I recently been doing some online shopping and I finally realized that I have a problem(there I admitted it lol). Here are just a few of my purchases, I love them all and hope you enjoy them too.

♥Dee:)
Colin Stuart's studded combat boots-$78.40 originally $98(soooo love these by the way)




military jackets from Arden B $59.00


lace dress from Arden B $39.00


 bandage mini skirt from Arden B $39.00


leatherette riding boots from Forever 21 $29.80

chunky sweater cardigan from forever 21 $22.80


relaxed knit cardigan from forever 21 $24.80


Colin Stuart's Peep-toe Slingback Bootie $94.40 originally $118


Unisex Oxford Long Sleeve Button-Up Shirt from American Apparel $58.00


3 comments:

  1. Sooo i love them all.. the combat boot are hot and so are the lil booties.. i bought one of those boyfriend fit cardigans 2! o yeah the lace dress is SEXYYYYYYYYYY! u really inspired me to go fall shopping lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the military jacket and the boots, they are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEY welcome fall!! Come and join me at my blog and feel free to follow me, I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
    ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter