Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Best Day Ever

Today was about the best day of my life! I got to meet my all time favorite rapper Christopher Bridges aka Ludacris:).I have been riding for him for 10 years strong! I believe that he doesn't get the credit that he deserve as an artist but he's one of the best in my book. I went with one of girlies for life Paris, we both are die hard fans! and have bought every album, mixtape or single that he may have featured on(yea its that serious lol). He had an bottle singing for his Cognac Conjure in Philadelphia Pa.(my hometown) and you know I just had to be there, I was nervous as hell(sweating and all!) but i held it together once i got to him, simply because I'm a FAN not a GROUPIE. I got to tell him how big of a fan I am and got an hug, a bear hug might i add lol(which made my year!). I took a few pictures and figure I would share it with you all, hope you enjoy them!


♥Dee:)


Paris and I in line nervous!

getting closer:)





almost there


Yea I was shaking by this time lol



&& here is the best moment ever♥ lol


oh and his signature:) sorry its blurry

this is just one of my favorite picture of him....love a man in a suit♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

NeoCounter