Thursday, August 12, 2010

Peace up...A town down!!

This past weekend my girls and I went to Atlanta for 4 days and 3 nights. We had tons of fun and got no sleep whatsoever lol but it was all worth it. I love Atlanta, they don't sleep I promise! clubs don't close until 4am and the after hour at 6am! but we hung in there, we even got a chance to go to Rick Ross album release party!.We ate at a few nice places such as Gladys Knight's restaurant, we had a midnight train (which is fried chicken and a waffle) and a uptown ( which is sweet tea and lemonade mixed) it's one our favorite meals and a must have every time we visit. We also went to Christopher "Ludacris" Bridges restaurant that he owns along with Chef Chris Yeo, it's a oriental restaurant and very delicious, we chose to go there because I'm a BIG fan of Ludacris:). We also ate at Diddy's restaurant called Justin's named after his first son, the food was good and the atmosphere was excellent. Atlanta is a good place to be all around, I want to eventually move there maybe in a few years, but here are some pictures...hope you enjoy them


♥Dee:)



 Our lovely suite!

The Jacuzzi

like the only mirror we had in our room!

 ok the second mirror and our sink!

 midnight train...uptown and veggie souls all around....we were eating good at Gladys knight's:)

At wet willies!

 we asked him to take a pic of us and then we took a pic with him...its only right..right??

 wet willies again

our first time trying hookah! :)


 may had a little too much to drink by this time! lol


Ludacris restaurant

 haha took a pic of the menu loved this place:)

 the peach cobbler from Straits

sorry they are blurry took them with my phone camera...but this is the garlic noodles w/shrimp from Straits!

My girls ♥ them:)

 getting ready to go to the after hour...it was about 2am

 bday surprise in Justin's!


love this picture headed to rick ross album release party at the velvet room


after our third try we finally got it:)


 oh and we met sir Charles Barkley....."Hi ladies...I'm Charles" lol

2 comments:

  1. It looks like ya'll had a BALL! Great photos, your outfits were really cute :)

    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll!! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers, and help them increase traffic to their blog & allow my followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. There are 5 different programs. Check out my blog at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete

NeoCounter